Join Common Ground Iowa
Sharing responsibility in damage prevention can only be effective with positive relationships and communication among the participating stakeholders. The strength of CGI is the organization’s broad representation of all stakeholders in damage prevention. Being a member of the CGI will provide access to a wealth of expertise from the many different stakeholder perspectives that exist in the organization.
We welcome all stakeholders with a genuine interest in reducing damages to the underground infrastructure. Membership is open to any individual or organization that supports the stated mission of the CGI.
Benefits of Membership
- Increase your understanding of damage prevention issues
- Influence the work being done by CGA committees
- Ensure your stakeholder group is well represented
- Network with various industry experts
- Demonstrate your commitment to damage prevention
- Gain exposure to new technologies in research & development
Help us shape the way Iowa grows!
Anyone is welcome to join. Our members are comprised from individuals representing the following stakeholder groups: Agriculture, Electric, Emergency Services, Engineering & Design, Excavators, IDOT, Insurance, Locators, Municipalities, One-Call, Pipelines, Private Water, Public Works, Railroad, Road Builders, State Regulators, Telecommunications and any interested party.